Very grateful for a positive review for FLASH:
- “Flash begins with the title track, a very noisy and chaotic introduction/prelude for the first thirty seconds, followed by the sounds of thunder and rain and a lovely piano piece that ends abruptly, giving way to the sound of birds singing – a very interesting beginning!”
- “From Me to You” is a sweetly heartfelt ballad that builds to a passionate middle section, softens, and comes to a powerful close.”
- “‘Into the Darkness’ is one of my favorites. Edgy, mysterious and overflowing with emotion, it really communicates fear and danger that could be internal as well as external.”
- “Using a variety of musical themes ‘Crossroads’ effectively expresses the turmoil of having to make major choices in life.”
- “The bright and lively ‘Sky’s the Limit’ conveys the spirit of optimism and excitement that can come with new beginnings and promising possibilities.”
- “Grace and Peace” is another favorite. The strong melody and flowing left hand create a mood that matches the title of the song.
- “‘The Conqueror’ is something of a ballad with a variety of themes woven together to tell a story. Some of the themes are graceful and some are bigger and more powerful – a very interesting piece!”
- “The closing track, ‘Everlasting’ is intense and dramatic in the first half, becoming gentler and more peaceful in the middle, and then re-energizing to the end.”
- “Alex Rogalski is off to a very promising start!”
– Kathy Parsons (Mainly Piano)
Review found here:
I would love to hear your own thoughts and feedback on the album — please drop me a note here.
Pick up a copy of FLASH today! All proceeds from the first album are to be donated to community building efforts and to help victims of injustice. Together let’s create a world built on grace and peace. Thank you.